Need land to develop? Have land or lots to sell? Are you a professional service provider? DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY A grand networking event bringing together buyers, sellers and service providers ready to make deals.
- 7:30 - Registration and networking
- 8:00- “You can’t get there from here”- Stephen J. Ferrandi, President, Maryland Land Advisors
- 9:10 - "Where the Action is" - Ben Sage
- “Understanding and Profiting from the New Prince George’s County Zoning Regulations” Nate Forman Esq, O’Malley, Miles, Nylen & Gilmore, P.A
- "How new Emissions and Climate Change Regulations will affect the Way You do Business” Michael Powell, Esq, Gordon Feinblatt, LLC
- 11:30- Lunch - Keynote Speaker Mark Thompson, Sr.Vice President of 1/ST Properties "The Redevelopment Race"
- 12:30- Optional - Stay for an afternoon of fun and networking at the Races
Offering Continuing Education Credit for Professional Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Surveying and Real Estate Course: 177-0712
4 Professional Enhancement Credits for Real Estate Licenses
Friday, June 10, 2022
7:30 am - 5:00 pm
The Maryland Jockey Club at Laurel Park
Moderated by David S. Thaler, PE, LS, DFE, D.WRE, EWRI, FRGS, F.ASCE, F.NSPE
David is the Managing Member of D S Thaler, and Assoc., LLC a civil and environmental engineering firm he founded in 1975.The firm has completed hundreds of land development projects many of extraordinary complexity. He was the founding President of the Land Development Council of MBIA. In 2019 he won the award as the top Professional Engineer in the United States. He has published over 250 articles and five books and was guest scholar at University of Baltimore School of Law.